I strive to be a good help meet to Steve and good mother to my 18 children. We have been blessed with children both by birth and adoption. Our adopted children have all come with some challenges and as such our life is not easy but God never promised it would be. We hope to be sanctified daily. We are passionate about education that gives people of all ages a love of learning. We are also passionate about good food, food the way God intended it to be eaten and as such are working at establishing our sustainable farm to provide for ourselves and our community.

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Lots of sewing and reading

Time to start cranking out easter dresses.  I am going to be using Jennifer Paganelli "So St. Croix" fabric for dresses for Emma, Elizabeth and Hannah and skirts for Raven and I.  I am also starting an heirloom correspondence class through the Smocking Arts Guild of America.  The project is a lined jumper and blouse for little girls and I will be using "Beach House" fabric by Robyn Pandolph.  Robyn is one of my favorite designers - I am greatly anticipating her "Fancy Hill Farm" fabric coming out in June.

I am also excited to have received a book by Donald Whitney about spiritual disciplines - I browsed it last night and it looks excellent at first glance.  More on this later as I go through it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy,


    I hope you enjoy the book that is coming in the mail...I was able to find some good jewels in there.


    Have you read a Hunger For God?( by Piper.)


    Santiago is looking forward to see your sons again in Lancaster!


    Becky


    http://dailyonmywaytoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete