I strive to be a good help meet to Steve and good mother to my 18 children. We have been blessed with children both by birth and adoption. Our adopted children have all come with some challenges and as such our life is not easy but God never promised it would be. We hope to be sanctified daily. We are passionate about education that gives people of all ages a love of learning. We are also passionate about good food, food the way God intended it to be eaten and as such are working at establishing our sustainable farm to provide for ourselves and our community.

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Asking for Support

Hi Everyone-

Our church has been blessed with the opportunity to help a pastor and his wife minister to a local community in a remote part of Alaska at the end of August. I greatly desire to go help in this endeavor and to use some of the skills God has allowed me to learn to be of service. Here is where I need your help - the trip costs about $1,400.00. If you feel you could help me raise the support to take this trip, I would be so thankful!! You can go about this in one of two ways; first, you could send a donation to my paypal account at matermaus@gmail.com OR you can send a check to our church, Christ Church Spokane, 228 E. Gordon Avenue, Spokane, WA 99207. If you send a check to the church in my name, that amount is tax deductible.

If you cannot help monetarily, please pray, both for this pastor and his wife and also that I might be able to raise the needed support money.

Thanks so much!!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I'm not able to help. I hope the trip is very fruitful!

    ReplyDelete