I strive to be a good help meet to Steve and good mother to my 18 children. We have been blessed with children both by birth and adoption. Our adopted children have all come with some challenges and as such our life is not easy but God never promised it would be. We hope to be sanctified daily. We are passionate about education that gives people of all ages a love of learning. We are also passionate about good food, food the way God intended it to be eaten and as such are working at establishing our sustainable farm to provide for ourselves and our community.

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Still here

Just a quick note to say I am still here - we moved about a week and a half ago to our new farm, "Autumn Creek Ranch". We had found out Steve's hardship waiver for retirement was not approved and some events have unfolded which I will post about later which has caused the file to be re-opened and we are praying fervently that the deployment will be cancelled.

Lucas and Eric start classes with Veritas Press online today and the rest of us resume on Monday, once I get book boxes unpacked...

Fall is in full swing here - temps have dropped considerably and we may see the first snow fall in a few weeks...:-)

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for y'all!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your new place. :)
    Praying for the new school year. We started several weeks ago and are really enjoying being back on schedule.
    Snow! What's that lol! :) We actually had about three inches down here earlier in the year. I know you get allot up north though.
    Tell everyone I say hello.
    Love y'all! Miss you.
    Christ be with you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the move! May His joy be your strength and His song be in your mouth at all times!

    We will keep Steven in our prayers!

    I enjoyed having Eric in class today!

    ReplyDelete